FASD Scotland is a network of families and individuals affected by FASD. FASD Scotland offers:
- Information and awareness about the lifelong risks of prenatal exposure to alcohol.
- Information, support and advocacy to families caring for a child affected by FASD.
- Strategies for managing FASD.
- Advice and training to reduce FASD Secondary Disabilities.
- Training for professionals involved with individuals affected by FASD
- Partnership with other agencies to prevent FASD and Secondary Disabilities
Part of the FASD UK Alliance.